[OutVoice] Mike Rickard CD Review

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Dec 17 12:52:50 CST 2009

Hi all,
     Mike Rickard's new CD "Sweat" is reviewed by SWS artist Terry Christopher on Topix! Take a moment and leave a comment please. This is a non GLBT specific forum so the more we use and comment the more exposure we get. So far we are really strong here, with your help we can create and hold  yet another strong point for our community artist's exposure and awareness.

http://www.topix.net/band/2009/12/mike-rickard-sweat-cd-review-by-terry-christopher

Don't forget to nominate for Music Awards and Film Awards for the 2009 Pride In The Arts Awards at www.prideinthearts.com
Happy Holidays!
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration  CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org