[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 8-31-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:28:50 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 8-31-09
8-10 PM EST

The debut of Pride Showcase live from Tru Colors Gay
Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>in
Second Life

Sister Funk - On The Dance Floor
Dare 2B Dif'rnt - There's Somethin' In the Air (GP Mix)
Jacinta - Electric Universe
Vanessa Olivarez - The One (Dr Octavo Short Mix)
Charlie - Insane
Nemesis Rising - Fool (If You Think It's Over) (Almighty Radio Edit)
Darren Ockert - Celebrity du Jour
James Collins - Cyndi Lauper Said No
Kendall - It Doesn't Have To Be A Dream
Colton Ford - Losing My Religion
Storm Lee - 1985
Joshua Klipp - L1FE (Jamie Sanchez Remix)
Jason Antone - To The Limit
Brazen feat. Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It
Robert Anton - Summertime
Jason Walker - I Can't Get You Off My Mind
MAOR - Victory/No More Rain
Kenne - Falling In Love (Porl Young Radio Edit)
Ira Levi - Let The Children Dance! (Klubjumpers Mix)
Houston Bernard - I Feel Gorgeous
Jason & deMarco - It's Okay (Scotty K. United Radio Mix)
Delphinium Blue - New World Coming
Bigg Nugg - How We Do
QBoy feat. Tina G - Coming Out 2 Play
Cazwell - All Over Your Face (Original Disco Mix)
Telling On Trixie - Crash Me Up (Arudius Remix)
Justus Boyz - Hey (Big Bass Master)
Tony Enos - Good Love (Grilled Ham & Cheese)

Tru Colors Gay Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>

Due to the format change in Pride Showcase on Mondays I will be doing a
second Pride Showcase Tuesdays 8-9
PM EST playing the artists that don't fit into the Monday night format.

I am excited about this opportunity but don't worry between the two shows
I'll still be supporting all of the GLBT
artists.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>