[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 08-30-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:31:39 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 08-30-09

Paden Smith - She Is
Sacha Sacket - Stay
Skott Freedman - Stay
Dan Manjovi - Stay
Bryan Sirchio - Dream God's Dream
ChristInYouRadioSpot
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Bree Noble - Healing Waters
Pastor Randy McCain - Living Water
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marc - Wade In The Water
Debbie George - Waters Of Your Love
Cynova - Still Waters
Shawn Thomas - Your Servant's Hand
Judith Hanlon - I Know the Plans I Have for You
Robert Anton - Jesus Is His Name
Roger Kuhn - Ride On

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php
Remember: Life has got to be lived--that’s all there is to it. - Eleanor
Roosevelt

Have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Arizzona