[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 06:54:28 CDT 2009

August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Virgo Degan
and
Happy Birthday to Michelle Johnson aka Me'shell Ndegeocello
and
Happy Birthday to Jessica Yoakum

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

Other LGBT: Happy Birthday to the late Richard Selzer aka Mr. Blackwell
(8/29/1922 - 10/19/2008)

"I like spring, but it is too young. I like summer, but it is too proud. So
I like best of all autumn, because its tone is mellower, its colors are
richer, and it is tinged with a little sorrow. Its golden richness speaks
not of the innocence of spring, nor the power of summer, but of the
mellowness and kindly wisdom of approaching age. It knows the limitations of
life and its content." ~ Lin Yü-tang

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.