[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 8-25-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:24:11 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Tuesday 8-25-09
8-9 PM EST

Emily Nyman - Poet-Painter
Linq - Tired (Radio Mix)
Christopher Dallman - Anthem
Coyote Grace - A Guy Named Joe
Eric Himan - Fast Car
Josh Zuckerman - Fall In Love Again
Joe Settineri - Stay
Elijah Black - Beautiful
Mèlange Lavonne - Marry Me
JFP & CNOTE - Never Disappear
Hungry Hearts - In Your Face
Lori Michaels (featuring FELONi) - Girl Thing
Burning Nopal - Live And Let Love

Also check out my other show Pride Showcase live from Tru Colors Gay Club in
Second Life

Tru Colors Gay Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>