[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation.FM for 08-17-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:27:27 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 8-17-09
8-10 PM EST

Corinne Curcio - Bad Luck
Robin Renee - The Other End Of The Line
Jen Foster - I Didn't Just Kiss Her
Joe Settineri - You Walked
Shawn Thomas - Looking For Space
Roger Anthony Mapes - We Are Angels
D.C. Anderson - Joe's OK
Gregory Douglass - Cathedrals
Jeffrey Altergott - Everyday Is A Reason
Tom Goss - Till The End
James Bradford - Crush
John Raymond Pollard - The Divide (By The Time I Get To Phoenix)
Adam Book - Dance To My Very Own Song
David Dub - Believe
Andy Northrup - Truth Breaks Through
Alan Lett - Loud
Phil Dutra - Right Behind The Rain
Morry Campbell - Ace Of Diamonds
Evan Cowden - Label Whore (Money Makes The World Go 'Round) (Radio Edit)
Ernest Kohl - Say Adieu [Steve Skinner Big Family Radio Mix]
Dan Manjovi - Give 'Em What You Got (Takin' It Back)
Jeffery Straker - Hypnotized
Nick Granato - My Ordinary Life
Terry Christopher - Torch
Tommy Johns - Fly Away
46bliss - 8 O'Clock Train (PKP Express Remix)
Donna Austin - Into The Void

Tonight will be my final show as Megaclectic. Starting next Monday I will be
doing the show Live from Tru Colors
Gay Club in Second Life as DJ Riley. (8-10 PM EST 5-7 SLT) If you are on
Second Life you can find the club here

Tru Colors Gay Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>

Due to the format change in Pride Showcase on Mondays I will be doing a
second Pride Showcase Tuesdays 8-9
PM EST playing the artists that don't fit into the Monday night format.

I am excited about this opportunity but don't worry between the two shows
I'll still be supporting all of the GLBT
artists.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>