[OutVoice] A Little OT But Still Creativiteeee

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Aug 17 12:14:43 CDT 2009

Yup, my 5th (Yikes!) short story is now up in the latest issue of Wilde
Oats @:

http://www.wildeoats.com/MainPage

Click "Fiction" in the menu and then "Chess" by J. A. Zecca.  They've
also uploaded "Steam" from the previous iss. and "The Ballad of Wanda
Wonder-Wedgie" (possibly my best to date from the now defunct Forbidden
Fruit Magazine) into the "Archives" section.  Next challenge: getting my
first anthology published. Gotta thank my precious Tom for getting me
started writing just from his faith in my lyrics. Whataman!  Hope y'all
like it.  Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Zecca