[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 08-16-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 20:43:01 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com
This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 08-16-09

Trevis Rothwell & Friends - Faithful God
Elicia Faul - Seek Ye First
Danny Riddle - Ready Or Not
Dan Manjovi - Things"ll Get Better
ChristInYouRadioSpot - Shawn Thomas
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Cynova - Angel of Mercy
Jeffrey Wilgus - Angels
John Raymond Pollard - Angels Watch Over
Steven Gellman - The Name Of Your Angel
Roger Anthony Mapes - We Are Angels
Shawn Thomas - Its All Good
Brian Sirchio - New Testament
Matthew Temple - After Dark
Terry Christopher - One True Friend

If you’d like your music played on my radio program or have a project
you would like promoted please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week! :)

Remember: "We are all ministers. When we join together in meditation,
prayer, silence, reflection, or whatever means we use to find that
peace inside, then we come together in Love and in God."
--Shawn Thomas.  For further information on Shawns amazing ministry
"The Minsitry of Aaron's Rainbow Project" click
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com

In God’s Love and Light
Arizzona