[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 07:14:34 CDT 2009

August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Alix Dobkin
and
Happy Birthday to John Fischer aka Soren Anders (Shimmerplanet)
and
Happy Birthday to Freddy Freeman
and
Happy Birthday to Deidra Meredith aka Deepa Soul

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

"We can search the world over, for peace, for love, and honor. We can look
from now to eternity, for all we do not own. We can search until life is
ending, then when life is nearly ore. We find we had what we needed, only
now, its too hard to bear." ~ Donald D. Campbell

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.