[OutVoice] Thanks & Pride Showcase Changes

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:33:47 CDT 2009

     First off I would like to say that I appreciate all the birthday wishes
that I have been receiving. I enjoy
supporting all of the GLBT artists and appreciate all the support and
feedback I get in return.

     Stay tuned as Pride Showcase will be transforming in the next few weeks
as I have been giving new
opportunities for my show which will require a few changes. When I started
this show 5 years ago I never
imagined that it would become what it has today. It still amazes me
sometimes. But it's not about me I have the
easy part in just playing the music. The artists deserve all the credit by
writing and recording such great music
for me to play. I couldn't do it without you.

                                               Thanks
                                                Bill

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase http://www.prideshowcase.com/
Or
MySpace http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391