[OutVoice] Scott Free news: LOGO's Click List / on tour

scott free xscottfreex at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 13:40:37 CDT 2009

I haven't posted in awhile, but got a lot going on!!

First of all, thanks to all you Outvoicers for voting for me - 'The Pink Album (A Pop Opera)' is #1 for two months in a row - thank you!!!!!

PLEASE vote for my new video 'Happy Again' by Scott Free and His Closest Friends on LOGOs CLick List!!!

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Right now I'm towards the bottom on the right side. New show runs Saturday morning - we'll see if I can get in there! (check it out too - love to hear what you think of it!)

Also I'm going on a tour of the southeast and midwest this month - performing along the way with Angela Motter, Jeffrey Altergott, Freddy Freeman and many others!! Here are the dates - stop in and say hi!!!!!

Thursday Aug 20th - Nashville, TN
Revive Coffeehouse
1707 Church Street
7pm

Friday Aug 21st - Atlanta, GA
Outwrite Bookstore & Coffeehouse
w/ Angela Motter
991 Piedmont Ave
7:30pm
http://www.outwritebooks.com
404-607-0082

Saturday Aug 22nd - Collins, GA
Bearapalooza @ Roy's Hideaway
w/ Freddy Freeman, Kendall, Elijah Black, Gordon Michaels and Michael West
268 Catfish Lane
7pm
912-557-0055
http://www.royshideaway.com/

Tuesday Aug 25th - St.Louis MO
MoKaBe's Coffeehouse
3606 Arsenal
8pm
314-865-2009
http://www.mokabes.com

Thursday Aug 27th - Roanoke, VA
Stonewall Society House Concert
RSVP to reserve seat and get directions
504-491-9587
http://www.stonewallsociety.com/swshouseconcert.htm

Friday Aug 28th - Dayton, OH
Greater Dayton GLBT Center
w/ Jeffrey Altergott
117 E. Third Ave
Dayton, OH
Fundrasier: Doors open at 6pm
Shows at 7:00pm and 8:30pm
http://www.daytonlgbtcenter.com/

Saturday Aug 29th - Columbus OH
Havana
w/ Jeffrey Altergott
862 N. High Street
9:00PM - 11:00PM
http://www.myspace.com/havanavideolounge
(check out a piece on me in Outlook this month!!)

Sunday Aug 30th - Indianapolis, IN
501 Eagle
w/ Jeffrey Altergott
501 N. College
6:30PM
Sponsored by Midwest Bearpack
317-632-2100
http://www.501eagle.com

and last but not least, I'll be announcing soon a staged reading in October in Chicago of my new musical written with Rick Karlin - yeah!!

Scott Free
http://www.scottfree.net