[OutVoice] Robert Urban - 2 new YouTube videos & live in NYC thurs 8/6 Oak Room

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 07:26:10 CDT 2009

Hey gang -

Two new live-in-concert Robert Urban song videos up on YouTube - both from
the recent 2009 NYC PRIDE SLAM JAM show performance June 27.   Videos on my
facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/robert.urban
or on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44sFM4BZRk
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzibzUNnK80&feature=channel_page

also - I'll be performing this thursday night 8/6 at the Oak Room Salon in
the Algonquin Hotel, NYC. At the show I'll also be duetting with singer
ROGER ANTHONY MAPES.

THIS THURSDAY, AUGUST 6th from 7 to 10pm, THE SUMMER OAK ROOM SALON hosted
by Mark Janas in the "crown jewel" of cabaret rooms, The Oak Room, will have
as its special co-host Salon Associate Producer and Cabaret favorite Tanya
Moberly with Broadway stars TONY YAZBECK (Gypsy, On the Town) and JESSICA
LEE GOLDYN (A Chorus Line) as her Featured Guest Stars!   In the weekly
"Advisor's Spotlight", chosen by Salon Artistic Advisor Roy Sander, will be 2008
Bistro Award Winner Marianne Challis!  Last Thursday's Oak Room Salon,
co-hosted by Raissa Katona Bennett with the incredible Eric Michael Gillett as
Guest Star and Jon Peterson in the "Spotlight" was a total sell-out with many
people waiting in the lobby to get in!  So please make your reservations now
by e-mailing oakroomsalon at aol.com for this Thursday's event to be sure of a
seat!   There's a modest $10 cover, $10 minimum and no optional theme.  The
doors will open at 6:00pm and our lovely Oakette of the evening, Jan
Brennan, will begin the performance sign-up thereafter.  If you've always wondered
what it would be like to sing in the Oak Room (or if you've always wanted to
see a show there for $10!) join us this Thursday!  And remember, the no
cover, no minimum Algonquin Salon will continue on Sunday nights in the hotel
lobby, as usual!
The Oak Room at the Algonquin Hotel
59 west 44th Street, New York City, New York

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC