[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 08-02-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:35:50 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 08-02-09

Robert Anton - 10,000 Tongues
Josh Zuckerman - Got Love
Jeffrey Wilgus - Angels
Levi Kreis - It Is Well With My Soul
Robin Davis - First Steps In A New Direction
Skott Freedman (feat Jill Sobel) - Soldiers Of Christ
Shawn Thomas - They Danced
Roger Anthony Mapes - Somebody Save Me
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Cheryl A. Bragg - For The Glory Of The Lord
Danny Riddle - Ready Or Not
Debbie George - My Life
Dan Manjovi - Stay
Ryan Mintz - open relationship
John Raymond Pollard – Lies
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project

If you like any of Shawn Thomas's amazing CD's click here
http://shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

If you’d like your music played on my radio program or have a project
you would like promoted please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week! :)

Peace,
Arizzona