[OutVoice] Instinct Magazine Shout OUT - Follow Up w/ ONLINE LINKS

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 12:05:31 CDT 2009

Hey LGBT Music Makers,

I have received e-mails asking about the article(s), Living Out Loud by Jeff Katz (kudos to him) in this months Instinct Magazine that inspired my post from yesterday.  This article features Israeli OUTartist, Yehonathan Gatro, but in the longer, hard copy version really discusses the plight we have all been facing/fighting in carving out our place in the world of music.  You can find most of that article on Instinct Magazines website, of which, I have attached the links below.

The other article in the hard copy is titled, Marching To Their Own Beats, is again by Jeff Katz and features Brendan Velasquez, Levi Kreis, and Jake Walden.  However, the online version features only Levi and Jake.

The longer article of Living Out Loud is worth reading and gives props and shout-outs to several other OUTartists that the abbreviated online version doesn't cover so with enthusiasm, I say grab a copy of this months Instinct Magazine as it's so well written by Jeff Katz and shines a light on us and the work/music we are all making.

http://instinctmagazine.com/cover-story/yehonathan-gatro-makes-a-name-for-himself.html

http://instinctmagazine.com/celebrity-interviews/levi-kreis-knows-where-he-belongs.html

http://instinctmagazine.com/celebrity-interviews/jake-walden-is-alive-and-screaming.html

In Music,