[OutVoice] A very WAVOS weekend: NJ/NY shows, Fri./Sat. May 1st & 2nd

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 08:15:22 CDT 2009

A big shout-out to our favorite people! We’re kicking off the spring with a
special NYC showcase this Saturday, May 2nd, at NYC's National Underground.
It’ll be a danceable mix of your favorite ‘80s new wave tunes plus original
songs from our days as The Privates and Rubberlegs. And if you're in New
Jersey, we're playing the entire night at Hoboken's Elysian Café tomorrow,
Friday, May 1st.

Friday, May 1st, starting 10:00 pm
An all-night live ‘80s new wave dance party!
Elysian Café
1001 Washington St. (at 10th St.)
Hoboken, NJ
www.elysiancafe.com

Saturday, May 2nd, 9:45 pm
A special ‘80s-inspired showcase
The National Underground
159 E. Houston St. (btwn. Allen & Eldridge), NYC
In the basement lounge – please mention at the door
that you’re there to see THE WAVOS.
$10 cover
F/V train to 2nd Avenue stop
www.thenationalunderground.com