[OutVoice] GLBT Music News From Pride Showcase

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:36:52 CDT 2009

GLBT Music News

    Singer/Songwriters Freddy Freeman (founder of Bearapalooza, Out Musician

of the Year nominee) and Kendall (LOGO video artist and 100% beef model)
are hitting the road to promote Freddy’s album “Break the Silence” and
Kendall’s new CD “Truth Changes”. Kendall has put together a mini-musical ,
short performance piece of the album, and they will be joined by guests in
different locations like Marc Peurye, Elijah Black, Jeff Altergott, Steve
Reeder,
Toshio Mana, Jesse Kerrison and Tommy Johns. Many of the dates are
sponsored by local bear clubs. They will be appearing in Albany, NY –
Syracuse, NY - Rochester, NY, Chicago, IL – Detroit, MI – Indianapolis, IN –

Columbus, OH – and Louisville, KY. Come out and see them in your area !
Get dates, times and venue locations at www.bearapalooza.com
    Critically acclaimed singer-songwriter-pianist Skott Freedman returns to
the
indie music scene with his fifth album, "The Cottage Sessions", slated for
an early June release. Featuring original material for the first time in 6
years, Freedman returns to his bare roots of stunning vocals, intricate
piano work, and an umistakable lyrical style that captures everyday emotions
in almost shocking clarity. "The Cottage Sessions" is scheduled for a
digital release
on June 4th, 2009 and will be available from all major online music
retailers.

For more information visit: http://www.skottfreedman.com
    The new and soon to be released CD compilation, United For The Ride Vol.
I which is
to benefit the The LGBT Center of New York City by assisting the Braking The
Cycle
Riders in their fund raising efforts for the upcoming 3 day, 280+ mile ride
from Boston
to New York City in September was announced April, 23, 2009 at the Braking
The Cycle
Kick Off Party held at Gym Bar in New York City.

United For The Ride Vol. I has been in the works since October 5, 2008 and
will have an

official release date in early May.  12 LGBT and LGBT supporting artists
from across the

United States and Canada have combined their musical offerings with their
commitment

to the LGBT community’s efforts in the continuing fight against HIV/AIDS.
>From the

generosity of these gifted and talented singer-songwriters, *100%* of the
proceeds of the

sale of United For The Ride Vol. I will go directly to the LGBT Center of
New York City's

various HIV/AIDS based programs and community outreach initiatives.

The songs comprising the musical landscape of United For The Ride Vol. I
sing of the

human experience through the voices of Hope, Love, Strength, Perseverance,
and Courage.

Many thanks to these very generous and gifted singer-songwriters:

Roger Kuhn, Morry Campbell, Randi Driscoll, Mike Rickard, Katie Sawicki,
Jeffrey Wilgus,

Terry Christopher, Robin Renee, Joshua Klipp, Norine Braun, Judith Avers,
and Dan Manjovi.

Executive Producer:  Terry Christopher Co-Producers:  Roger Kuhn & Morry
Campbell

An online CD release party will be hosted by Len Rogers of Stonewall Society
and will air

starting Saturday, May 23 and will include interviews by the artists to
discuss their contributed

songs and involvement with the United For The Ride Vol. I project.

More information and updates regarding United For The Ride Vol. I, the
secured and designated
web domain/website will be forthcoming as well as the official street
release date.  For further
questions, press kits, or future song placement inquiries for United For The
Ride Vol II.,
please contact: terrychristopher at unitedfortheride.org

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase http://www.prideshowcase.com/
Or
MySpace http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391