[OutVoice] Hi from Garrin via Ed Mannix

ed at edmannix.com ed at edmannix.com
Thu Apr 23 10:13:32 CDT 2009

Garrin is finally coming to the East Coast. Can't wait to see him. I'll need to
take a nap Saturady to make the midnight show, but he is always wonderful
to see and hear.

Ed Mannix

AFTER A FEW YEARS OF STICKING CLOSE TO HOME, I'M HITTING
THE ROAD ONCE AGAIN!

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Look over the list of dates below and tell your friends to come out to a show
in their town!

Highlights of the tour include a return to Binghamton NY's friendliest room,
a long midnight set at the prestigious Living Room in NYC (after show
PARTY for the Dead at MSG!), a co-bill with David Jacobs-Strain at the
Towne Crier in Pawling NY, my first shows at Fennario in West Chester PA,
and IOTA in Arlington VA (DC), a three show stint in VT (Montpelier,
Burlington and Richmond), and a tour closing house concert at a renovated
church in Keene, NH!

For information and/or to RSVP for the Keene show, please email Tracey:
fibonacci13 at gmail.com

I cant wait to give you folks all I've got! Come on out!
"For people looking for music that breaks the boundaries of the typical jam
and comes out the other side with wit, intelligence, and structure, one ray
of light is Garrin Benfield." — Jambase.com
"This is a player who is not only inventive, he's inspiring. A musician's
musician, Benfield is a must-see act for anyone who mistakenly thinks solo
artists are limited. Benfield will blow that preconception right out of your
mind. " — Music Connection Magazine
"Benfield is a stellar artist with a distinctive guitar style..even his
acoustic-based music is electric in nature... licks as dexterous as those of
the late Michael Hedges. " — Relix Magazine

4.24.09 Cyber Cafe West
176 Main Street
Binghamton NY 9 PM
www.cybercafewest.com
4.25.09 The Living Room
154 Ludlow St
NYC NY 12 midnight
www.livingroomny.com
4.26.09 Towne Crier
130 Rte 22
Pawling NY 730 PM
www.townecrier.com
4.27.09 Taboon
773 10th Ave.
NYC NY4.28.09 Fennario
111 N. Church St.
West Chester PA 630 PM
4.29.09 IOTA
2832 Wilson Blvd
Arlington VA 8 PM
(featured performer at open mic. 30 min set)
www.iotaclubandcafe.com
4.30.09 Langdon St. Cafe
4 Langdon Street
Montpelier VT 8 PM
www.langdonstreetcafe.com
5.01.09 Radio Bean
8 N. Winooski Ave
Burlington VT 8 PM
www.radiobean.com
5.02.09 On The Rise
39 Esplanade
Richmond VT 7 PM
www.ontherisebakery.net

Official site: www.garrin.com
Reverb Nation: www.reverbnation.com/garrin
MySpace: www.myspace.com/garrinbenfield
Press Kit: www.sonicbids.com/garrinbenfield
Live Recordings: www.bayrecorders.org

--
Garrin Benfield

Upcoming Shows:

4.04.09 KPIG Studios 1510 AM SF CA
4.09.09 Hemlock Tavern SF CA
4.15.09 Abbey Tavern SF CA
4.18.09 SF House Concert Series SF CA
4.19.09 Mojito SF CA

East Coast Spring 2009:

4.24.09 Cyber Cafe West Binghamton NY
4.25.09 The Living Room NYC NY
4.26.09 Towne Crier Pawling NY
4.27.09 Taboon Restaurant NYC NY
4.28.09 Fennario West Chester PA
4.29.09 IOTA Club and Cafe Arlington VA (DC)
4.30.09 Langdon St. Cafe Montpelier VT
5.01.09 Radio Bean Burlington VT
5.02.09 On The Rise Richmond VT
5.03.09 House Concert Keene NH

West Coast Spring/Summer 2009:

5.13.09 Abbey Tavern SF CA
5.19.08 Cafe Royale SF CA
5.20.09 Abbey Tavern SF CA
5.26.09 Madrone SF CA
5.29.09 Cafe Coda Chico CA
5.30.09 Bobolink Music Festival Belden CA
5.31.09 Bobolink Music Festival Belden CA
6.05.09 Giordano's SF CA
6.12.09 Black Cat Bar Penngrove CA
6.20.09 Summer Solstice Festival Placerville CA
6.24.09 The Climate Theatre Music Box SF CA
6.28.09 Faerie Freedom Village SF CA
7.10.09 Nomad Cafe Oakland CA
7.24.09 Dolores Park Cafe SF CA
8.14.09 Aroma Roasters Santa Rosa CA