[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 4-20-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:16:07 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 4-20-09
8-10 PM EST

Catie Curtis - People Look Around
Amy Ray - Cold Shoulder
Robin Renee - You're In Demand
Bryan Hawn - More Than Enough
Adam Book - Coming Out
Phil Putnam - More Than This
Julie Clark - Change Your Mind
Corinne Curcio - Do The Tragedy
Norine Braun - Truth And Dares
Ron Morris - Fear Of Falling
Gregory Douglass - Cathedrals
Roger Anthony Mapes - Freedom
David Dub - These Same Things
Ray Boltz - Don't Tell Me Who To Love
BJustB - My Boyfriends Always Had Girlfriends
Robert Anton - Insane
Nhojj - Love
soce, the elemental wizard - They Call Me
MC Envy - One Life
QBoy - Coming Out 2 Play
Tristan Mayfield - This Time Around
Adam Joseph - Flow With My Soul
Aiden Bay - My Boys
Charlie - Insane
Ari Gold featuring Dave Koz - Love Wasn't Built In A Day
SIRPAUL - Objectified
Adam Lambert - Born To Be Wild
eMpulse - Fight The People (With Love)  (Naked Highway Mix)
The Medication Age - PS I F***ed Your Boyfriend
Bruce Gabriel - Nature's Way

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>