[OutVoice] Earth Day Celebrations--Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 04-19-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:22:33 CDT 2009

*To all the artists and listeners a huge THANK YOU for all your support!!!!*

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message: In celebration of Earth Day… God said  "Let the
land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land
that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds."
Genesis 1:11 (NIV)

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 04-19-09

Canticleer - Surely God Is Able
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - In God Alone
Jared Johnson - The Day That You Appear
Marsha Stevens - No Matter What Way
Shawn Thomas - The Mother and the Son
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project

FOUR--EARTH DAY CELEBRATION SONGS:
John Raymond Pollard - Lifeline
Bruce Gabriel - Where Does The World Go To Hide?
Robert Urban - The Courtship Of Europa
Shawn Thomas - The Rock In The Sand

Roger Kuhn - Cradle Me (With Love)
Colin O’Donohoe - St Michael
All Angels - Songbird
Danny Riddle - Brush Arbor Meeting
Christian Andreason - Oh Mary Mary
Dan Manjovi - Little Red Car
The Open Door Praise Team – Jesus I Love You

To have your music or message aired on my radio programme
“Unashamed Faith Cafe”. Please contact me--Arizzona at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Remember: To treat others, as you would like to be treated.

Have a wonderful Earth Day this week!

Peace and Joy,
Arizzona