[OutVoice] my ALT Q festival in Chicago - May 9th

scott free xscottfreex at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:15:07 CDT 2009

Hey Outvoice!

It's time once again for my ALT Q festival over at the Old Town School of Folk Music. It's our ninth year! This year's line-up is Jeff Heiskell (of the Judybats), Tret Fure, Edie Carey, Sweet Hello, Gregg Shapiro, and Stella and the Heat Birds!! I host, and start w/ a few songs - the MCs for the evening are Aerin Tedesco and Andrea Bunch, of Congress of Starlings.

It's Saturday, May 9th, 7pm @
Old Town School of Folk Music
4544 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625

It is a benefit for Gay Liberation Network. There is a meet-the-artist wine reception following the concert.

Tickets are available at this link:
http://oldtownschool.tix.com/Event.asp?Event=167400

or call the Old Town School box office
773-728-6000