[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 4-13-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:24:30 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 4-13-09
8-10 PM EST

Amy Clarke - Wolf
bell the cat - Untamed Heart
Linq - Change The Picture
Adam Lambert - Mad World
David Dub - Believe
Shawn Thomas - Everything I Am
Craymo - One Love One World
Robert Anton (with Jill Ragee) - Like Breath To Me
Scottie Gage - Waterslide
Adam Joseph - Faggoty Attention
James Collins with Justine Campbell, Carol Medina - Boob Tube
Captain Magik - Dilemma
Mélange Lavonne - Gay Bash
God-Des & She - Can't Stand
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Freddy Freeman - Echo
Robert Urban - Don't Ask Don't Tell
Atomic Swindlers - Float (My Electric Stargirl)
Keyth Lawrence - Mint
Phil Dutra - Right Behind The Rain
James Bradford - Crush
Eric Himan - Little Boy Blue
Josh Zuckerman - Out From Under
Dan Manjovi - Give 'Em What You Got (Takin' It Back)
Nick Granato - My Ordinary Life
David Vector - Go
Levi Kreis - Gonna Be Alright
Elijah Black - Smile For Me
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>