[OutVoice] My new Audio Tech Talk blog/podcast for indie recording artists - NOW LIVE!

William Neal william at virgoaudio.com
Wed Apr 8 13:33:17 CDT 2009

Greetings, one and all!

Just a few short hours ago, I launched my new monthly blog/podcast series
for indie recording artists and other DIY music creators!

Each podcast features a plain-English conversation with a special guest
expert about a music technology or business topic to help you get the most
out of your music.

Each podcast episode will also be accompanied by a written blog with a more
in-depth discussion of the topic at hand, as well as occasional illustrative
graphics, audio samples, and links to relevant online resources.

Check it out at:
http://www.virgoaudio.com/audiotechtalk

Cheers,

*V*I*R*G*O*