[OutVoice] RJO April Update: Teaser to Pride Season featuring Levi Kreis, Brian Kent, Kelly King, Jason Antone & more!

Rich Overton, CEO richoverton at rjoartists.com
Tue Apr 7 11:08:53 CDT 2009

RJO Artist Relations & Management, LLC
April Update

Vote for RJO Artists on LOGO’s The Click List!

Last week Levi Kreis’ Hardly A Hero video debuted at #6 and Naommon’s
Love Is Struggling Video at #4!  Lets get them to #1!

Vote here:
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Levi Kreis playing Jerry Lee Lewis in Million Dollar Quartet at Chicago’s
Apollo Theater!  Get your tickets here:
http://www.milliondollarquartetlive.com/

“The hot-headed, loud-mouthed Jerry Lee Lewis (Levi Kreis)…just about
pounds a hole
in the stage floor with his Converse high tops when he starts flailing away
on the
keyboard.” – New York Times

“Best Theater Moments Of 2008 – Levi Kreis kills not because he sounds
so close to Lewis, but because he sets his keys on fire.” – The Chicago
Tribune

Levi Kreis’ brand new album “Where I Belong” drops on May 5th!
www.levikreis.com

Congratulations to Brian Kent for jumping 6 spots to #42 on the Billboard
Club Charts this week!  Thanks to all the DJs and Records Pool nationwide
who are picking up Brian’s new single “Whatcha Doin’ To Me.” The
single is also in the Top 20 on PerfectBeat.com!

The video for the new single just premiered on NewNowNext Poplab on LOGO,
HBO Zone and is playing in video bars nationwide through Promo Only, Rock
America and Screenplay! More national outlets will be playing the video
soon!

Check out “Whatcha Doin’ To Me” NOW on Brian Kent’s Youtube Channel
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtFRGs1GD0&feature=channel_page.  You can
also find the URL and Embedding Code here to include the video in your
personal blogs!

www.briankentmusic.com
http://www.youtube.com/bribek

RJO starts V-Blogging!  Special guests and complete silliness – we let it
all hang out in our new video blogs.  7 episodes have already been
released.  Check out the v-blogs and videos from all RJO Artists on the RJO
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/RJOArtists

Kelly King conquered NYC!
Kelly King made the rounds in NYC the past couple of weeks and blew
everyone away with her performances. People are still talking about
Kelly’s performance at the Night Of 1000 Gowns at Marriott Marquis in
Times Square!  She premiered her new song “SING” and opened the evening
with the National Anthem!

Check it out here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdEwwtZJ6q0&feature=channel_page

And yes, this is LIVE people!  Have you EVER heard a voice like this?  All
I can say is CHILLS in that room right after this performance.

RJO is directing Kelly’s Pride Shows for the summer.  Just wait until you
see what Kelly King has in store for Pride Season!  More to come!

www.myspace.com/kellykingsings

Jason Antone’s new album “Start To Move” is out June 9th just in time
for Pride Season and Jason will be heading out tour to promote the album!

Stay tuned for the first video and single “To The Limit” with remixes
releasing on Tuesday, May 5th 2009!

www.jasonantone.com (New Website Soon!)

Finally, RJO has one more internship position available for college
students or someone interested in hands on experience in music management
and public relations.  Email contact at rjoartists.com if interested!

In a couple weeks we will be announcing our RJO Pride Tour Season Lineup!
Hint: We will once again be covering the US, Europe and Canada this year!
Thank you for all the support!

RJO Artist Relations & Management, LLC
www.rjoartists.com

Ps – Follow us on Twitter!  www.twitter.com/rjoartists