[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 09-29-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:10:40 CDT 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 09-29-08
8-10 PM EST

Mara Levi - Drink It Down
Beth Arentsen - Sap
Don Harvey - Old Photograph
Matthew Temple - After Dark
Jeffrey Altergott - Everyday Is A Reason
Maxine and the Oracles - In Something With You
Gaye Adegbalola - Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On
Candye Kane - My Country Man
Matt Alber - Monarch
Barry Goold - Map Of My Heart
Matt Zarley - Had I Known
Steven Franz - Skins & Shirts
Shawn Thomas (featuring Brian Ladd) - Keep On Keepin' On
Jeffery Straker - Sad Song
Hanifah Walidah - Do You Mind
Mélange Lavonne - Gay Bash
Foxxjazell - Sexual Thang
Joshua Klipp - L1FE (Jamie Sanchez Remix)
Colton Ford - Tug Of War (My Heart Won't Let Go)
Jason Walker - I Can't Get You Off My Mind
Jason Antone - Love's Gonna Lead You Back (Josh Harris Radio Edit)
Mike Andrews - Truth
Terry Christopher - Torch
Morry Campbell - Ace Of Diamonds
Nick Granato - In This Human Race
Elijah Black - Smile For Me
AQUAvine - Lost In Mental Chaos

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for sending
CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact link.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/