[OutVoice] Vote For LGBT Artists On QNation FM's Pride Music Playoffs

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 09:35:22 CDT 2008

Debuting on Sunday Sept. 7,2008 at 10 AM EST will be the Pride Music
Playoffs. It will be the same as the New Music Playoffs
http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php which will now move to Sundays
11 AM EST except the matchups will be between new music by LGBT artists.
Artists can contact me about submitting songs to the playoffs.

You can cast your votes at Pride Music Playoffs
http://pride.musicplayoffs.com/
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
James Collins  - Frozen In Time (0-1)
Aiden Bay  - Tell Me What To Do (0-1)
Johnny Hazzard  - Deeper Into You [Solar City Radio Edit] (0-1)

Matchup #2
Uh Huh Her  - Not A Love Song (0-0)
Missy Higgins  - Where I Stood (0-0)
L. P.  - Good With You (0-0)

Matchup #3
Jay Brannan  - Housewife (0-0)
Will Young  - Changes (0-0)
Ariel Aparicio  - Life And Times (0-0)

Reigning Champion
Elijah Black - Smile For Me (2-0)

If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for the playoffs contact me.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/