[OutVoice] Meet Sept. 2008 featured artists ZEROCROP on Gay Guitarists Worldwide

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 22:22:34 CDT 2008

Greetings all -

our largest, most in-depth feature ever -

SEPTEMBER 2008 featured artists - openly gay Parker and openly straight
Marlon Banjo of the fascinating UK-based pop project ZEROCROP.
.
Meet the brothers Parker and Marlon in our exclusive double interview, and
read Robert Urban's review of the brand new ZEROCROP album Painkiller at:
http://roberturban.com/GGWinterviewzerocrop.html

excerpt: "Zerocrop's Painkiller is an important endeavor in rock music.
Parker ups the ante for all producers of computer-based, digitally recorded popular
music. He creates modern, original, extremely well-produced radio-friendly
songs whilst rarely resorting to the obvious. Painkiller will be of special
interest to gay fans of rock - as it offers daring, difficult and different takes
on a variety of gay cultural/lifestyle issues.  I urge all radio hosts within
reach of this review to air some Zerocrop Painkiller pop - asap!. You just
might help propel this most-inventive of rock projects into the fame it rightly
deserves". - Robert Urban, URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC

Crank it up - our time has come! GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE international
internet group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender musicians. Not limited to
guitarists! Bassists, vocalists, players of all instrumental instruments,
LGBT-friendly musicians and fans also welcome! All kinds and levels of players,
from students to pros. Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording and performance tips. Make new musical friends.
Share/discuss techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Check out all the cool
guitar/music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature different LGBT players.

luv -
robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists