[OutVoice] QMH for October 27th....Interviews with Gaye Adegbalola and Scott Free

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 11:58:58 CDT 2008

Howdy from Houston,

Two great interviews this month, from very Out  and proud blues artist Gaye
Adegbalola and rocker Scott Free, exploring their  long careers and their
latest albums, that I think are the best they've each  done, their
masterworks...and the material is Very queer...:)

Playlist

Gaye Adegbalola – Queer Blues (2008)
Gaye  Adegbalola Interview
Gaye Adegbalola & Cleome – Let It Be Me  (2008)
Saffire – Middle Aged Blues (1990)
Saffire – I Lost My Baby to Another Man (1996)
Gaye Adegbalola – Big  Ovaries Baby (1999)
Gaye Adegbalola – Prove It On Me Blues (2004)
Gaye Adegbalola – BD Woman’s Blues (2004)
Gaye Adegbalola – Bareback  (2008)
Gaye Adegbalola – I Ain’t Ashamed (2008)
Scott Free  early medley: Higher (1987) /
Beat the Rap (1984) / Garbage Man  (1997)
Scott Free Interview
Scott Free – Like a Girl (2002, live,  part)
Scott Free – Like a Girl (2008)
Scott Free – Mom Dad I  (2008)
Scott Free – Meet Mr Right (2008)
Scott Free – Act Up Fight Back (2008)
Scott Free – Not Good Enough  (1999)
Scott Free – My Generation (2008)
Scott Free - Free  (2008)

You can stream or download  the show anytime,  at
_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/oct2008.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/oct2008.html)

And,  the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm, Houston,  Monday,  October 27th,
at 10pm, CDT, and  the station  netcasts at _http://www.kpft.org_
(http://www.kpft.org)
and Queer Voices is now at a later time, Mondays  from   9-11pm.

Thanks for listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music  Heritage" radio show   site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio  site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the  monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities,  airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The  Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments  are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer  Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 9-11 pm, _www.kpft.org_  (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace:  _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)

steps!