[OutVoice] Rapp Plays Historic Conference

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 06:58:33 CDT 2008

>From SandyRapp.com.
Hello again: I'm playing the November 8-9 NOW-NYS  Conference in Seneca
Falls. I'll be doing two new tribute songs,  including one for former National NOW
President Patricia Ireland and  another about the poet Maya Angelou's support
of Hillary Clinton. The 1 PM   presentation at the historic Seneca Falls
Presbyterian Church will mark the  160th Anniversary of the first-ever US women's
conference. My set  will accent talks by legendary Feminist Majority founder
Ellie Smeal  and feminist Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY). For more
information  about the conference contact  NOWNYS.org.