[OutVoice] Tuesday 10/7/08: RUBBERLEGS introduces NWAVO HUEVO

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 10:23:13 CDT 2008

Don't miss Rubberlegs tomorrow (Tuesday) at Sullivan Hall, debuting our '80s
new wave band, NWAVO HUEVO.

New start time: 8:45 PM. If you didn't get a ticket from me, you can get one
at the door. Please mention that you're there for RUBBERLEGS.

Also, the Spaghettifest 5 video is now viewable on www.rubberlegs.com: watch
us play "Drop Your Pants" at 34:30!

RUBBERLEGS / NWAVO HUEVO

with Cold Flavor Repair, and Johnson Administration

TUE 10/7/08 at 8:45 PM

Sullivan Hall

214 Sullivan St., btwn. Bleecker & W. 3rd St.

Greenwich Village, New York City

www.sullivanhallnyc.com

Tickets $10:
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&
eventId=303810&pl=cegsulliavn

If you buy tickets online, please let me know so I can tell the promoter
you're there to see us.

rubberbest to all!

Gordon

Gordon Peg R.

RUBBERLEGS

2006 OUTmusic Award nominee for

"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"

http://www.rubberlegs.com

http://myspace.com/rubberlegs