[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on QNation.FM for 11-23-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:27:25 CST 2008

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona Sundays 8-9pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from me "There is One God, who is all, loves
all, receives all."

This is the play list for Unashamed Faith Cafe on http://qnation.fM
for Sunday 11-23-08

David Delgado - I Give You Everything
Set Free - Dance On the Circumstance
Deanna Jaworksi - Look What The Lord Has Done
Marsha Stevens - A Future and A Hope
Blind Boys Of Alabama (ft Ben Harper) - Take My Hand
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Jason and deMarco - The Italian Song
Cynova - La Luna Hermosa
Milla - In A Glade
Jenny Slater - Goodbye
Mercy Me - Holiness
Brian Littrell - In Christ Alone
Wil Dunn - Go Tell it on the Mountain
Shawn Thomas - Come to the Babe
Justin Ryan - There Is A Balm In Gilead
Mavis Staples - Lucky Peterson - Wade In The Water

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio program. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Thank you ever so much Arizzona.