[OutVoice] governator

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 10:46:18 CST 2008

David and ALL,

I will be there tomorrow night 4 sure and am very EXCITED to stand shoulder to shoulder to let my and OUR voices be heard collectively against the Mormon Church.

On a separate note, I want to THANK LEN ROGERS for allowing this important discussion to take place and re-connect the LGBT music scene nationwide with this type of forum or "chat".  I know that this group has always been about promoting music and supporting music based posts.  This is a conversation we all need to have and all need to be a part of so THANK YOU, LEN.

With that said, I want to say that though I haven't gotten a sense of finger pointing here through the various passionate posts by Gordon, Aaron Carl and others, I KNOW IT'S HAPPENING else where.  We are ALL HURT.  WE ARE ALL PISSED.  I think we have all been very supportive of each other here and I hope that we can stay that way.  This is about protecting OURSELVES and our INALIENABLE RIGHTS as LGBT individuals and on the much larger scale OUR LGBT FAMILY while fighting this gross and disgusting act of blatant injustice, separation and discrimination.

Nothing would be more damaging to our Community than to split into factions of smaller groups within our LGBT Community.  We need to stay UNITED and TIGHT.  We need to CIRCLE OUR WAGONS around US.  I am hearing that crazy things are being hurled verbally out in California within and against our own Community.  The RELIGIOUS RIGHT would love to see US dissolve our resolve into such infighting which then takes our focus off the TARGET which IS THE FIGHT AT HAND.  This is GOING TO BE A LONG, LONG FIGHT.  It's one that has been in the making for DECADES.  We have to SUPPORT each other, LOVE and RESPECT one another and our difference of opinions while staying UNITED and COLLECTIVELY willing TO FIGHT LIKE HELL!

-Terry Christopher