[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 11-10-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:18:38 CST 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 11-10-08
8-10 PM EST

Green & Root - Marrying You
Anna Gutmanis - I Am Who I Am
Linq - Change the Picture
Jeffrey Altergott - Brothers Beautiful
Brady Earnhart - Something About Him
Nick Granato - Color Outside The Lines
Joi Caldwell - Be Yourself (Radio Edit)
Gaye Adegbalola - Queer Blues
Unity In Harmony (Tori Fixx, Yolanda Roth, Scott Malcom & Corky Morgan) -
Stand Up
Tommy Johns - Hate Is Not A Family Value
Eric Himan - Love Shouldn't Have To Hide
Scott Free - Free
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Dan Manjovi - Give 'Em What You Got (Takin' It Back)
Robert Urban - Don't Ask Don't Tell
Mélange Lavonne - Gay Bash
Tori Fixx - Y Does It Matter?
Captain Magik - Dilemma
Deadlee (feat. Barnes) - Good Soldier II
Craig C. Featuring Jimmy Somerville - I Was Born This Way
Jay Spears - Smak Dem Christians Down
Project Vector - Ryans's Last Drive
Levi Kreis - We're Okay
Steven Franz - Skins & Shirts
Ron Morris - Boyfriend
Scottie Gage - Waterslide
Uh Huh Her - Explode
Naommon - You Go To My Head
BWO - Chariots Of Fire
Tony Barre - De-Briefing

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for sending
CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact link.

Debuting on Sunday Sept. 7,2008 at 10 AM EST will be the Pride Music
Playoffs. It will be the same as the New Music Playoffs
http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php which will now move to Sundays
11 AM EST except the matchups will be between new music by LGBT artists.
Artists can contact me about submitting songs to the playoffs.

You can cast your votes at Pride Music Playoffs
http://pride.musicplayoffs.com/
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Rachael Sage  - Vertigo (1-1)
Gaye Adegbalola  - Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On (1-1)
Will-W.  - Gettin' 2 Know U (1-1)

Matchup #2
LOURDS  - Astropop (1-1)
Frankie Leigh  - One Would Think (1-1)
Logan Lynn  - Feed Me To The Wolves (1-1)

Matchup #3
Quentin Harris  - Can't Stop [featuring Jason Walker] (0-0)
Mike Andrews  - Dream [featuring Cary August & Jared Fortunato] (0-0)
Chris Salvatore  - I Kissed A Boy [Remix] (0-0)

Reigning Champion
Elijah Black - Smile For Me (6-0)

Debuting on Sunday Sept. 14 at 8 PM EST will be Unashamed Faith Cafe
http://unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com/ an hour of music from LGBT Christian
Contemporary artists. The show will be hosted by Arizzona. To submit music
for this show you can contact her at arizzonaonline at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/