[OutVoice] The governator speaks against Prop 8

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 16:41:18 CST 2008

I've had a thought... what if gay people just boycott "marriage" until we
get the right to it... that means don't go to any weddings, don't "work" on any
weddings, don't sell stuff for weddings, buy presents, play the organ as
people  march down the aisle... instead just wish 'em well and say "sorry but this
is  the only way it's going to work." Sadly I know a lot of GLBT folks
probably make  a nice living selling products people use to get married, so it
wouldn't be  easy. And maybe it's wrong to deny your friends your presence at a
wedding. But  it's something they take for granted that we can't. it''s an idea,
anyway.
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)