[OutVoice] Take action - Our rights - Our Duty

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Nov 7 10:57:19 CST 2008

We can blame race, ignorance, politicians etc for the passage of Prop 8 and the other religious persecutions passed in the last election. That will get us no where. We need to take action, we all do. Yep that means you too! We can start by signing a petition to remove the tax exempt status of the financial backers of this modern day witch burning, the LDS aka Mormon Church. Start there and add to that any church, such as another financial backer 7th Day Adventists, which uses pulpit to effect political change.
Start now by signing http://www. mormonsstoleourrights. com/.

Get off the couch, be involved.
Send this link to every person you know and lobby for a signature!
Together - YES WE CAN!

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !