[OutVoice] May Music Extravaganza Playlist 05/30/08

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 12:57:47 CDT 2008

Music:

Flow With My Soul - Adam Joseph - How I Seem To Be

Let the Goodness In - Tret Fure - Anytime Anywhere

Dream On - Zrazy - Dream On

On The Dance Floor - Sister Funk - Gossip

Not G** Enough For You - Shawn Thomas - Faith Unashamed

*****New Album Double Cut*****

Old Photograph - Don Harvey - Good Clean Fun

Queer Cowboy Lament - Don Harvey - Good Clean Fun

Unplug - Robert German - Unplug Limited Edition Single

No More Stones - Nick Granato - Outside the Lines

I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters - Ta-Dah!

C'Mon Over - Rachael Sage - The Blistering Sun

Chrysanthemum - Namoli Brennet - Chrysanthemum

Dominique - Soeur Sourire - Dominique

Luv, Luv, Luv - Pansy Division - Queer Stock Queer Soup (Disc 2) (Happy Birthday Luis)

The Time of Our Lives - Robert Urban - Who I Was

Closer - Melissa Ferrick - In The Eyes of Strangers

Everything Is Free - Chris Pureka - Dryland

*****New Album Triple Cut*****

Awakening - Mark Barnes - The Awakening

To The Edge of The World - Mark Barnes - The Awakening

The Sands of Time - Mark Barnes - The Awakening

Spider - Beth Arentsen - Sap

Stickleback - Al Start - Go

Shooting Star - Adrianne - Sweet Mistake

Paper Moon - Erin McKeown - Sing You Sinners (Bonus Tracks)