[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 05-26-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:10:18 CDT 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 05-26-08
8-10 PM EST

Olivia Broadfield - Silence
Rachael Sage - Angel In My View
Jen Foster - Closer To Nowhere
Don Harvey - Otter
Jeffrey Altergott - Don't Prove Me Right
James Collins - Frozen In Time
Sean Wiggins & Lone Goat - Watchin' The World Go By
Tret Fure - Small Town
Sarah Bettens - Daddy's Gun
Jeffrey Wilgus - I Don't Get (What I Give)
Richard Cortez - The Song For When Everyone's Gone
Shawn Thomas - Looking For Space
Tom Goss - Rise
Ron Morris - Boyfriend
Dudley Saunders - The Rain On 8th Avenue
Calling Long Distance #95 ER
Solomon (Feat. Ash) - The Rain Pt. 1
MC Envy - Have You Ever
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Phil Dutra - Right Behind The Rain
Storybox - Never Wonder (Dervish NL Pop Mix Part 1)
Nick Granato - In This Human Race
David Vector - Go
Oestrogenix - New Directions

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

QNation FM has launched a new website for LGBT artists music videos, The
QTube. http://theqtube.com/

The website is free.

You can watch music videos from LGBT artists or submit a music video of your
own.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for sending
CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact link.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard on
QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music Playoffs
http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs let me
know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are (* LGBT Artists)

Matchup #1
Gavin DeGraw: In Love With A Girl (3-1)
*Cynova: The Other Side Of You (3-1)
Lifehouse: Whatever It Takes (4-1)

Matchup #2
*Jai Rodriguez: Broken (0-0)
*Aiden Bay: Tell Me What To Do (0-0)

Matchup #3
Madonna: 4 Minutes [featuring Justin Timberlake] (2-0)
*Daniel Link: Dance With Me (2-0)

Championship Matchup
Carrie Underwood: All-American Girl (3-0)
*Dan Manjovi: Give 'em What You Got (Takin' It Back) (5-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there
vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/