[OutVoice] Terry Christopher Interviewed on IAD Radio w/ Eugene and James

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 17:43:57 CDT 2008

Hey Friends Near & Far
  Great News...

  An interview I did for International Artists Debut Radio with radio hosts, Eugene and James is now up and ready for your ears!!!  They have interviewed Vanessa Williams, Olivia Newton John and John Tesh just to name a few so I am HONORED to have been selected. We had a great time chatting about my music, Journey of a Wordsmith and the next project.  I am part of the Brenda MacIntyre date of
  May 7 and I start the interviews!  Just click the link below and listen up!

  http://www.iadradio.com/shows/05-07-08(BRENDA_MACIN).mp3

  As always, thanks so much for your support and friendship on this Journey...

  Much Love,
  Terry Christopher