[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 03-31-08

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:08:16 CDT 2008

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 03-31-08
8-10 PM EST

9bobNOTE - Stay Where You Are
The Damsels - Dangerous Curves
Cynova - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Shawn Thomas - What Am I Gonna Do With You
James Collins - Come On Back
Tom Goss - Rise
Leah Zicari - I Wanna Be Wrong
Mary Gauthier - Between Daylight And Dark
Sarah Bettens - Daddy's Gun
Steven Franz - Skins &amp Shirts
John Raymond Pollard - Family Values
Ron Morris - Boyfriend
Robert Anton - Dancin' All Night
Alan Lett - Loud
Nancy Rancourt - Rely On Simple
Erin Hamilton - The Flame 2008 (Solar City 10th Anniversary Club Edit)
Calpernia Addams - Stunning (Original CalMixXx)
Colton Ford feat. Cazwell - That's Me
Magnus Carlsson - Another Rainbow
BWO - Lay Your Love On Me
Kenne - Falling In Love (Porl Young Radio Edit)
Storybox - No Dancing Allowed (Radio Edit)
Terry Christopher - Elevation
Phil Dutra - Let Me Be Your Superman
Eric Himan - Love Shouldn't Have To Hide
Telling On Trixie - Orion's Light
Nekked - Ashes To Ashes (McGowan Radio Edit)
eMpulse - American Idle (Radio-Video Edit)
Shitting Glitter - Mustache Rides 5 Cents
Jack Schell - March Bliss

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/