[OutVoice] Many thanks and so great to be getting back to the non-medical world!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Mar 23 14:56:41 CDT 2008

Hi All,
      I have been off line for several weeks, I was hospitalized with Necrotizing fasciitis or flesh-eating bacteria, here if ya want more  info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis. Five surgeries, some ugly scars, and 40 lbs lighter I am finally able to get back online. Although I would not recommend this as a diet plan, LOL. Needless to say my days wearing Speedos are gone, but then they have been for years LOL. Actually I am very lucky, many die from this or are under years of ongoing skin-grafts, plastic surgery etc. So healing along at a slow pace, but healing.
      I have often said that working on the Internet could be lonely and on the cold side. Also that you find your friends when times are toughest. Both are true and through this scary and nasty experience you my friends have shown me the Internet is also a warm and friend filled place. So many thanks for the cards, emails, flowers, and calls. Cannot say how much they all mean to me and how much you helped me thru this crisis.
    Still working on the slow side but hey at least working and here. Once again many thanks for your support, concerns, and prayers.
Love to all,
Hugs
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !