[OutVoice] Vote For LGBT Artists On QNation FM's New Music Playoffs

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:34:22 CDT 2008

For those of you that missed the New Music Playoffs internet radio show on
QNation FM http://qnation.fm/ 10 AM-Noon EST the results are in and it's
time to cast your votes for this weeks polls.

You can cast your votes at New Music Playoffs
http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are (* LGBT Artists)

Matchup #1
Rise Against: The Good Left Undone (3-1)
*Candye Kane: My Country Man (3-1)
OneRepublic: Stop And Stare (3-1)

Matchup #2
*Cynova: The Other Side Of You (1-0)
The Bravery: Believe (1-0)

Reigning Champion
*James Collins: Boob Tube [with Justine Campbell, Carol Medina & Jon Cor]
(9-0)

So go vote today and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for the playoffs contact me.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/