[OutVoice] Mountman's Musical Montage for 3-9-08

Mountman mountman at rainbowworldradio.com
Sun Mar 9 13:00:35 CDT 2008

Hi All,
   Here is my playlist for 2-9-08. Thanks to all for sharing your talents! Be sure to tell all your fans, family and friends to go to http://www.rainbowworldradio.com and click on Mountman's Musical Montage! (http://www.rainbowworldradio.com/Mountmansmontage.htm)
Hugs
Joe/Mountman

Jacqui Naylor - Live at the Plush Room

The Kinsey Sicks - I Wanna Be a Republican

Coyote Grace - Boxes & Bags

Andy Northrup - Cardboard Logic

Antigone_Rising - InstAntigonelive

Kendall - re-kindled

Cyndi Lauper - Being Out Rocks

Chad Sharp - Personal

Daphne Rubin Vega - Redemption Songs - DRV II

David Brown - Live Shows

Green & Root - Down That Road

Cornell Kinderknecht - Returning Home

John Raymond Pollard - Character

Matthew Temple - The Journey

Richard Cortez - live at the red room

Steve Snelling - Perfect Strangers

Be sure to check out http://www.mountman.com
& http://www.rainbowworldradio.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996! Make your voice heard!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org
http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=386792
Announcement!!