[OutVoice] Sunday: tonight on WKJCE TLGB RADIO

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 12:01:48 CDT 2008

 Join Ethan & Teeg
 Tune in at 5:00 PM EST for Sodium Pentothal Sunday
 to hear your favorite tunes as Ethan streams listener requests!
 Give Ethan a buzz at (978)373-8898
 and tell him what you want to hear.

 Than join us for,
 The Radical Trannies
 8:00 pm EST Sundays
 Ethan's special quests of the week..
 Lannie Rose is a trans woman with a technical writing career in San Jose,  California. She wrote the book on sex changes—really! It's called "How  To Change Your Sex: A Lighthearted Look at the Hardest Thing You'll Ever Do"  Her latest book is a memoir of her transition five years ago; it's titled  Lannie! My Journey from Man to Woman. Lannie also has several podcasts you  can get at iTunes. One is an audiobook reading of How To Change Your Sex. She is  currently doing a podcast called Lannie's Website, which is readings from her  Web site www.lannierose.com,  which, as she says, "has way more stuff on it than any rational person would  want to read online." Lannie is also a speaker with The Triangle Speakers of  Santa Cruz, and she has hosted workshops at the Cal Dreamin' conference in her  hometown, San Jose, and at the recent Gold Rush in Colorado. Proudly but  somewhat reluctantly, she cops to being a "professional transsexual" at this  point in her life.

 See Transfm for more details
 You will never know what is in store unless you listen.

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)