[OutVoice] The Playlist for March 7th

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 13:03:37 CST 2008

I Think I'm Falling In Love - Jessie O - Exposure

Out From Under - Josh Zuckerman - Out From Under

*****New Album Triple Cuts*****

Three-Way - Magnetic Fields - Distortion

California Girls - Magnetic Fields - Distortion

The Nun's Litany - Magnetic Fields - Distortion

Skins & Shirts - Steven Franz - Skins & Shirts

Pek - Ember Swift - Disarming

Peace - Fruit - The Trio Album - Live at the Church

Dynamite - Maxine and the Oracles -

Alazan - Cris Williamson - Fringe

I Am What I Am - Harvey Firestein - Being Out Rocks

Light Don't Shine - Gregory Douglass - Up & Away

Grace Kelly - Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion (steve's
note: out of the "non-genre" box)

Look For Me - Dudley Saunders - The Emergency Lane

So Beautiful - Darren Hayes - So Beautiful (single)

*****New Album Triple Cuts*****

Francis Willard Rode A Bike - D.C. Anderson - Our
Story

Nine Percent Disgusted: An Art Song - D.C. Anderson -
Our Story

Karma Comedian - D.C. Anderson - Our Story

Pick A Pocket Or Two - Metropolitan Klezmer -
Traveling Show

Home - Jeremy James - Landlocked

Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes - K.D. Lang -
Reintarnation

String Interlude Two - Dave Hall - True

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show at:
www.thequestoflife.com

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

Visit and support Outmusic      www.outmusic. com