[OutVoice] Tonight On The Rebecca Juro Show: Donna Rose

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 15:28:15 CST 2008

Rebecca Juro writes...
Tonight On The Rebecca Juro Show: Donna Rose                                                                                Tonight, my guest will be former Human Rights Campaign Executive Board Member, blogger, and Bilerico Project contributor Donna Rose. Donna Rose served as HRC's first and only transgender Executive Board member until late last year when she resigned in protest over the organization's divisive tactics in advocating the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
We'll be talking with Donna about HRC, ENDA, and much more!  If you've got a question you'd like me to ask, go to the discussion forum at the new show website and post it. I'll ask Donna the best ones tonight! Don't miss it!
The Rebecca Juro Show
 The LGBT Internet Radio Talk Show That Puts The "T" First!
 Streaming Live Thursdays, 7-10pm Eastern, 4-7pm Pacific  And Rebroadcast Throughout The Week
 On QMO
 http://www.queermusiconline.com
 And Live Every Week
 On WKCJE TLGB Radio
 http://www.wkjce.org
 Studio Call-In Line: (928)257-3171
 Show Email: rjuroshow at gmail.com
NEW! Show Website: http://rebeccajuro.qmoradio.com

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)