[OutVoice] Fwd: LIVE! Tonight - Sunday, March 2nd on TransFM

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 16:42:55 CST 2008

"Ethan St.Pierre" <radicalguy at gmail.com> wrote: Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:40:00 -0500
From: "Ethan St.Pierre" <radicalguy at gmail.com>
To: "Ethan St.Pierre" <ethan.transfm at gmail.com>
Subject: LIVE! Tonight - Sunday, March 2nd on TransFM

 LIVE! Sunday, March 2, 2008

Please visit our website at: http://www.transfm.org

Tune in to Sodium Pentothal Sunday at 5:00 PM EST
 with LIVE DJ and song requests.
Call in to the studio line at (978)373-8898
or send an email to Radicalguy at gmail.com
 and tell Ethan what you want to hear.

Then stick around for the Radical Trannies
talk show which begins at 8:00 PM EST

MEET OUR GUEST

       Karen Bachman

    Karen Bachman the Vice-Chair of the Colorado Stonewall Democrats and has been a member since the late summer 2004. Karen is currently Co-chair of the CSD Transgender Caucus. She has been an active member of the board since 2005. On Jan.19th 2006 she was part of the "and Transgender" presentation on Transgender issues to local and state politicians as well as the general membership of CSD. Karen was part of the vital issues committee that changed the wording of the party platform with relation to LGBT issues. As a member of the board She was part of the candidate endorsement process at the last election. The transgender Caucus was instrumental in getting the attention of National Stonewall & the DNC with regard to their lack of commitment to the lgbt community (& acquiring the money for the "get out the vote" campaign). Karen is a resident of Jefferson County and is the de-facto Stonewall liaison with the Jefferson County Democrats GLBT Caucus.

Ethan and Teeg review TransAmerican Love Story, a new reality show on the Logo Network. The show stars Calpernia Addams, hosted by Alec Mappa. Andrea James has an awesome part in the show who plays confidant to real life, best friend, Calpernia.

Ethan and Teeg also talk about the interviews Teeg set up while running herself ragged at the Colorado Goldrush conference.

Our special thanks to wkjce for simulcasting our show, and supplying listeners with older computers, a way to listen to our show.
 you can visit their website at: http://www.wkjce.org

--
Ethan

For transgender people, losing a job can be a death sentence
Appletini

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)