[OutVoice] Third Gender / Winkte

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 22:20:20 CST 2008

Hello Everyone,
I don't usually share you tube video's except on myspace and my home page,
But one of my close Native American Friends sent this to me, and I thought it was good and needed to be shared , its called Third Gender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEFhttCQGE
Description: A small Video about Winkte -Third Gender and how it      relates to the Trans community and hopefully acceptance someday. I would      like to thank a very special friend for sharing this with me.
I hope you will enjoy this video.
hugs
-Joanne Lynn

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)