[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 06:23:37 CDT 2008

June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Lisa Rogers (The Therapy Sisters)
and
Happy Birthday to Ron Romanovsky

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

Other LGBT: Happy Birthday to Ben Patrick Johnson (6/30/1969)

"I'm 65 and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics. But if there were
fifteen months in every year, I'd only be 48. That's the trouble with us. We
number everything. Take women, for example. I think they deserve to have
more than twelve years between the ages of 28 and 40." ~ James Thurber

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.