[OutVoice] "Paved Paradise" @ Bard - Second Show Added

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Jun 16 09:47:43 CDT 2008

Great news! John Kelly, myself, and renowned bass player Blake Newman
will be performing our new version of "Paved Paradise: The Songs of
Joni Mitchell" that we concocted for the Boston Center For The Arts at
Bard College's  outrageous "Spiegeltent" on Sat., July 26.
I'm letting you know now 'cause, as I mentioned, our original 8:30 PM
show is
ALREADY SOLD OUT.  Soooo, Bard has done us the rare honor of granting
us a second show at 10:00. (PHEW! What a night's work!). If you
would like see us, please go to:

http://www.fishercenter.bard.edu/calendar/event/index.php?eid=104058

Scroll up top for a description of the spectacular Spiegeltent, scroll
to the date for the scoop on us and down to the bottom  or top for tix info.

Peace and love,
Zecca