[OutVoice] Gene-Manuel live at Indie Music Circus Gay Pride Weekend!

Gene-Manuel gene-manuel at gene-manuel.com
Fri Jun 13 20:40:50 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!

I'd like to invite all of you to join me on
Saturday, June 28th at The Indie Music Circus @ Pianos!

This is the third installment of The Indie Music Circus and I'll be
sharing the stage with the fabulous host Michael Aquino and my good friend
Kerry.

This will be an intimate acoustic performance
featuring brand new songs from my upcoming cd, The Not Exactly
Belonging.

Kick off an amazing Gay Pride Weekend with
some live music!

Indie Music Circus at Pianos
Saturday,
June 28, 2008
7:00 PM - Doors
36 Broad Street
Bloomfield,
New Jersey 07003
Cost : $7 Gen. / $5 Students with ID

More information is available at Gene-Manuel.com

Hope you can join us for a night of great music from independent
artists!

Gene-Manuel
www.the888project.com
Fan-Funded REVOLUTION!