[OutVoice] The Quest of Life PLAYLIST 06/13/08

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 17:18:27 CDT 2008

Upcoming:

June 20th: New Music from Rachael Sage and Morry Campbell, Guests: Larry Axelrod and Mary Carouba

Playlist 06/13/08:

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright - Poses

*****New Album Triple Cut*****

I Wish That I Could Stop Writing Songs About You - Avi Wisnia - Avi Wisnia Presents:

Goodnight - Avi Wisnia - Avi Wisnia Presents:

Something New - Avi Wisnia - Avi Wisnia Presents:

*****Album Triple Cut*****

Untitled Opening Number - Company - (Title of Show)

Two Nobodies in New York - Jeff Bowen, Hunter Bell - (Title of Show)

What Kind of Girl is She - Susan Blackwell, Heidi Blickenstaff - (Title of Show)

The Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name - Tom Wilson - Gay Name Game & Other Songs

Summer Wine - Lee Lessack - In Good Company

I Think I'm Falling In Love - Jesse O - Exposure

Walk Away - Jeff Straker - Songs From Highway 15

Fly Away With Me - Jimmy Worm - Last Chance

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org

Harry and Steve are very happy to announce that
interviews from our weekly radio show The Quest of
Life are now available via Podcast.

Our Podcast producer is Rob Klengler.

The Quest of Life is a radio program focusing on
people who are leading lives of inspiration, with a
special emphasis on spirituality. We are especially
interested in exploring the lives and stories of gay
men and lesbians who are involved in the world and
human
struggles. We feature music by OUT musicians.

Listen to The Quest of LIfe interviews any time.
Go to http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html
Listen to any recent interview online by clicking on
"More..." at the bottom of any summary.

All recorded shows are  available by clicking on "Go
to archive" at the bottom of the page.

You may also search for recordings in the search box
at the top of the page.
Download The Quest of LIfe interviews to your iPod
-FREE
Go to
http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html

If you use iTunes, you can Subscribe by clicking the
"Subscribe"  button at the top of the page. This way
you will automatically receive the latest interview
each week, and you can sync the interviews to your
iPod. Subscriptions can be
stopped at any time.
Our playlists are available at: www.thequestoflife.
com
And our email address is  questoflifemusic at yahoo.com

Yours,
Harry Faddis, Steve Sims, Rob Klengler

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show
at:
www.thequestoflife.com